Preparation, Make 4 servings
- 1 x 250g pack pork sausagemeat
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 20g pack fresh sage, leaves only, finely chopped
- 25g dried apricots, chopped
- 75g fresh breadcrumbs made from Rustic white loaf
- 8 rashers smoked streaky bacon
Preheat the oven to200°c / 350° F/ gas mark 6.
Mix together the sausage meat, shallots, sage, apricots and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Stretch the bacon with the back of a knife and cut in half. Use to line 8 holes of a muffin tin and fill with the sausagemeat.
Wrap the ends of the bacon over.
Bake for 25 minutes until thoroughly cooked.