15 mins Preparation, Make 4 servings
- A bunch of Rosemary,
- A bunch of bay leaf,
- A bunch of sage leaves,
- A 1/2 block of white cheddar cheese
- A 1/2 block of red cheddar cheese
- A selection of your favourite olives both green and black,
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes.
- 4 marinated artichokes,
- 4 stuffed bell papers,
- Charcuterie items you enjoy, we used Salami.
- 2 Promise Gluten Free White rolls
- Selection of your favourite promise gluten free breads
- A drizzle of olive oil
Using a large plate as a guide to draw a circle on baking parchment paper
Place on large flat serving board or plate
Arrange the rosemary, bay and sage leaves on the circle to form a beautiful wreath of green,
Cube your cheddar cheese into large chunks,
Slice your cherry tomatoes in half,
Then decorate with your selection of cheese, tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, salami.
You can tweak this recipe to include your favourite Charcuterie or other items like sun-dried tomatoes etc.
Any leftover ingredients can be placed in bowls around the wreath for people to help themselves.
Served with Promise Gluten Free soft white rolls sliced at an angle.
You can toasts some and drizzle with olive oil for an extra crunch and serve with some fresh Proimise Gluten Free bread