Preparation, Make 4 servings
- Promise Gluten Free Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh or dried sage
- 1 sprig thyme, stems removed
- Mixed greens (arugula, rocket or spinach)
- Classic Sourdough Stuffing (Check out our recipe)
- Cranberry mayonnaise
- -½ cup mayonnaise
- -3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- -1 tsp lemon juice
- -Salt and pepper to taste
Turkey Burger Patty: Heat butter or olive oil in large pan on medium heat. Sauté the onions and celery until translucent. Add herbs and garlic and continue cooking until lightly browned. Remove from heat and let cool 5-10 minutes.
Add mixture to ground turkey and mix with hands until well incorporated. Form into four burger patties. Grill or cook the turkey burgers on the grill or in a pan until internal temperature reaches 165° F / 74° C.
Cranberry Mayonnaise: Combine mayonnaise with your favourite cranberry sauce. Add 1 tsp lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble burgers. Lightly toast split brioche burger buns. Spread cranberry mayo on top bun. Add turkey burger to bottom bun and top with stuffing and mixed greens.