20 mins Preparation, Make 1 servings
- 1 Promise gluten Free Soft White Roll
- 1 raw Carrots sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 a courgette sliced into ribbons
- Handful of mange tout,
- 2 spring onion sliced at an angle
- 1/2 a fresh red chilli sliced at an angle
- 3 tbsp good-quality vegan white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 175g terakyi tofu , sliced
- ½ small pack coriander , leaves picked, to serve
- ½ small pack mint , leaves picked, to serve
- Sriracha sauce to serve.
Put the shredded veg in a bowl and add the vinegar, sugar and 1 tsp salt. Toss everything together, then set aside to pickle quickly while you prepare the rest of the sandwich.
Split the Promise Gluten Free Roll in half.
Put the roll pieces in the oven for 5 mins until lightly toasted and warm.,
Pan fry the tofu for 3 minutes on a medium heat each side until warm through,
To serve, fill the rolls with the shredded veg, top with the tofu, garnish with the herbs,
Drizzle over the sriricha.
Serve and Enjoy.