30 mins Preparation, Make 4 servings
- 1 loaf Promise Gluten Free White Loaf Breadcrumbed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes grated.
- Pinch of saffron threads, soaked in 3 tbsp hot water
- 100g of dried cranberries
- 75g of Shelled pistachio’s roughly chopped
- Handful of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 bunch of red currants for decoration.
Heat the oil and butter in a sauté pan with a lid,
Add the onions and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened. Add grated sweet potatoes and cook for another 3 / 4 minutes.
Add breadcrumbs, sweet potatoes, parsley and saffron with its soaking water, Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 180 degrees Celsius or 356 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 -20 minutes until golden brown.
Stir in breadcrumbs , Cranberries , pistachios and herbs and serve.
Top with a bunch of red currants for decoration.
This delicious stuffing is perfect for thanksgiving, Christmas or any family get together.